Friday, January 28, 2011

Looky, Looky! I Have a Button!

CreateMixedMedia.com: instruction and inspiration for mixed media
artists


And you can have one, too! We love to share over at CreateMixedMedia, and we'd love for you to help spread the word by adding a button to your blog and/or website.

Here's the code for the size above:



src="http://www.createmixedmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/180x150-Button2.jpg"
alt="CreateMixedMedia.com: instruction and inspiration for mixed media
artists" title="CreateMixedMedia.com: instruction and inspiration for mixed


Enjoy! And thanks for spreading the mixed media love! XO

3 comments:

peggy gatto said...

I have this button on my blog!!!!!!!!

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Great! I'll add it to my sidebar.

Johoanna Boykin said...

Rice, there seems to be some code missing as the button doesn't come up on my blog. From looking at it, there is some stuff missing at the beginning.