My Photo
Midland, Texas, United States
I write. I make stuff.

FAQ's

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Creative Mojo with Mark Lipinski + Me Tomorrow!

I've been invited to be a guest on Mark's radio show tomorrow at 3 pm eastern, 2 pm central. Actually, I'm scheduled at the end of the show, so it will be 4:25 eastern, 3:25 central. You can go here to listen to it live and--I think--afterwards, too. But I'm not sure--it's not like my podcasts; he has producers and stuff.

I can't wait--I love being interviewed; I think it's because I get to talk to cool people but I'm not the one working, you know? Every other time I get to talk to someone really cool, I'm having to take notes and stuff, so it's like a busman's holiday for me.

Anyway, in sending Mark all the various things he requested, I got to go look at my book trailer video again, and dang if I don't still love that puppy. I worked really hard on it, and I love the way it turned out, so I'm going to embed it here. Yeah, yeah, I know: I've shown it before. But I think it rocks, personally. Plus, you know, for the amount of time I spent tweaking the thing to get it the way I wanted it, it should have gotten some sort of Oscar or something: Award for Best Effort by A Total Amateur. So here it is~~

2 comments:

Sharon Robb-Chism said...

As of tomorrow, I will have a brand new computer, and will actually be able to watch these little videos again. Yeah!

Marcie in Toledo said...

Wow, I JUST found Mark Lipinski's podcasts and have been listening to them all week. And now he is interviewing one of my favorite author/creative types: YOU !!!
I can't wait. Bet you'll have a ball!