But it didn't happen. I'm still stitching like a madwoman. I set the deadlines I have to meet for the day, and as soon as those are done, I start the base work for one of the As-Yet-Un-named Things I'm making. Whatever-they-are. I'm working on three simultaneously, and I hope to finish them soon so I can show you (and so I can start on the next batch, which will not--NOT--involved pinwale corduroy, which is ruining my life).
But. But! I have photos, and here they are. This is one of the Alabama Chanin pattern skirts, the pattern totally tweaked to fit me perfectly. You saw some of them here:
The red one on the end is now this:
You should be able to click to enlarge.
Of course, if I did it again, I'd do it differently. I keep trying to create the serpent in my imagination, and I keep not getting there. Eventually, though, I think I'll get it. On a coat or jacket, perhaps. Each time, I learn something about scale and placement. It never looks like I imagine it will, but it's always an adventure.